EMX by Big Village, The Number One Premium SSP Launches Premium Private Marketplaces (PMPs), Certified by Jounce Media

 
 
30-6-2022
Spettacoli e Cultura - According to Jounce Media, 44% of the auctions available to DSP buyers lead to multi - hop supply chains that carry unnecessary fees, and among the remaining 56% of auctions, most lead to low quality ad placements that have no demonstrable ... ...
FOTO
1 di 1
Gli articoli sono stati selezionati e posizionati in questa pagina in modo automatico. L'ora o la data visualizzate si riferiscono al momento in cui l'articolo è stato aggiunto o aggiornato in Libero 24x7